||TRACK 2 ||TRACK 3
| 8:30 AM PDT||SHOW OPENS |
| 9:00 AM
10:00 AM PDT
OPENING KEYNOTE - Jay Baer presents: ʺIs Youtility the Future of Marketing?ʺ
The agenda kicks off with the keynote “Is Youtility the Future of Marketing?” delivered by best-selling author Jay Baer, who penned his best work yet in YOUtility – Why Smart Marketing is About Help and Not Hype. Jay’s presentation and Q&A is followed by a series of 30 minute webinar sessions from Marketing CloudTM partners on key marketing and sales topics covering social media, online marketing, marketing automation, engagement and more. Plus, experts will be accessible live after sessions for your questions in the Virtual Expo, where you’ll be able chat live and gain access to in-depth resources.
|10:00 AM -|
10:30 AM PDT
ON24 - 5 Trends in Virtual Event Marketing
Virtual events and environments are becoming increasingly important tools for marketers to expand the reach of their events to a global audience. Join Mark Bornstein, Director of Content Marketing for ON24 for a look at 5 trends in virtual event marketing that are changing the way companies think about delivering impactful events for generating leads and create demand.
This session will highlight:
- The benefits of Hybrid physical/virtual events
- How interactive tools have changed virtual communications
- How mobile access have transformed virtual marketing
- How virtual events can be localized to support multiple geographies
- Why virtual events deliver higher lead scoring opportunities
Mark Bornstein, Director of Content Marketing, ON24
Vocus - Buying Signals: Turn Social Media into Revenue
Converting social media conversations into leads has always been hard – until now. Leading businesses use big data solutions to pinpoint Buying Signals, posts that indicate potential customers amid the noise. Learn to harness the potential of Buying Signals and turn social media into a lead stream with You Mon Tsang, Senior Vice President of Products at Vocus.
This session will help you use Buying Signals to:
- Pinpoint warm, real-time leads from your social networks and beyond
- Nurture leads to conversion with targeted content and engagement
- Turn your social media outreach into a genuine lead funnel
Speaker: You Mon Tsang, Senior Vice President, Products, Vocus
Data.com - Selling Like a Champ
Learn how Data.com can help you grow your business faster, by boosting
sales productivity and accelerating CRM adoption with clean data.
Join us to learn how one of our customers drives business, reaches the right people faster, and saves hours each week with Data.com. Our customer speaker will be joined by our Data.com experts who will provide a full understanding of how Data.com makes sales prospecting easy and boosts marketing campaign ROI.
In this session, you'll:
- Learn how you can have instant access to crowd-sourced business contacts and account records from Dun & Bradstreet
- Discover how easy it is to prospect within your CRM
- Hear ways to maximize your marketing response and improve win rates
Shaun Flaherty, Account Executive (Commercial), Salesforce.com
Thom Wright, Account Executive, Senior, Salesforce.com Andrew Savitz, Vice President of Marketing, KXEN
|10:30 AM -
11:00 AM PDT
Demandbase - B2B Marketing is a lot more effective when you know who you are talking to
B2B buying processes have changed. Prospective customers will qualify or disqualify vendors through their own research before they are willing to share who they are. In this buying environment, websites are the most available salesperson. In order to facilitate the prospects’ buying process, vendors can be much stronger by personalizing the content created for them and making sure to customize messages based on account attributes that describe our B2B prospects uniquely.
Learn about B2B buying patterns online and how you can accelerate revenue through personalized B2B marketing programs that touch prospects and customers at every stage of the funnel and beyond.
Jennifer Pockell-Wilson, VP Marketing & Demand Operations, Demandbase
Acquia - The Practical Guide to Selecting a New Web CMS for Your Business
It’s clear that web technology can greatly increase revenue and engage customers, but legacy web technologies often make it difficult. Most businesses are using legacy Web Content Management (CMS) products that are difficult to use, expensive to support, and limited in functionality in important areas like mobile delivery.
Join Tom Wentworth, Web Content Management expert and Acquia CMO in a webinar on how to select the best Web CMS for your business, including:
- How to Run a CMS Selection Process
- Evaluating Key New Features Like Usability, Mobile Support, and Cloud
- The Differences Between Proprietary and Open Source CMS Products
- How to Migrate from Your Legacy CMS
- and more!
Tom Wentworth, Web Content Management expert and CMO, Acquia
Cloudwords - 5 Tips for Starting a Successful Global Marketing Program
Clearly, the desire to market globally is omnipresent, and with ever increasing budgets to reach new customers in multiple regions, the challenge isn't “if”, but “how”. In this session, we will outline 5 best practices and strategies to inform companies how to better initiate global marketing campaigns. Whether you are entering a market for the first time or you are expanding in existing international markets, there are 5 important things you need to know that will make your programs run smoothly. Using these 5 tips your company will see the following benefits:
- Protect your brand in global markets
- Quickly enter new international markets
- Increase Global Revenue by strategically measuring your process
- Lower aggregate global cost of translation
Presented by Michael Meinhardt, Founder of Cloudwords and Localization Expert.
Alteryx - Using Analytics to Drive Customer Insight, Profitability & Loyalty
The fastest path to customer insight and loyalty requires a new, more rapid-fire but thorough approach to customer analytics – with support for comprehensive data blending, the ability to easily combine your own data with third-party demographics and segmentation data, and a smarter way to perform statistical, spatial and predictive analytics without complex coding.
In this session you will learn how any data analyst can use analytics tools to get a complete view of the customer. You will also see the results of a recent survey that reveals:
- Which sources of data provide the most insight into customer preferences and future behavior?
- How does this insight drive measurable improvements in sales, customer retention, operational efficiency and brand loyalty?
- What are the biggest technical and operational challenges that inhibit analytic decision making, and how can they be overcome?
Presented by: Bob Laurent, Director of Industry Marketing, Alteryx
|11:00 AM -
11:30 AM PDT
Marketo - Engagement Marketing: Creating Conversations That Cut Through the Noise
Your prospects have their marketing shields up. How do you, as a marketer, cut through the noise and engage potential customers? The answer is though engagement marketing, which fosters direct relationships with prospects and customers through “dialogue.”
In order for a dialogue to occur, however, marketers must not only ʺspeakʺ to individuals, but they must also be able to effectively ʺlisten.ʺ Much like a conversation, this two-way communication is not easily ignored, and is typically more effective at building direct relationships with your prospects and customers alike.Join us for an eye-opening webinar on this increasingly relevant marketing topic, and learn how to use these techniques for more effective, engaging marketing.
- What engagement marketing is
- How dialogues are created
- The importance of taking the dialogue across channelsThe unique benefits of engagement marketing
- Examples of engagement marketing at work
Presented by: Mike Berger, Director of Product Marketing, Marketo
Bizo - 7 Ways to Use Display Advertising to Boost Your Marketing Mix
The verdict is in. Your B2B prospects are online more than ever, and it’s up to marketers to keep in front of them wherever they travel on the Web. However, with the B2B marketing landscape evolving dramatically over the past few years, due in large part to technological advancements in targeting, display advertising, and marketing automation, the number of options for reaching prospects online can be overwhelming. What’s more, given the rapid pace of evolving best practice in this discipline, it can be hard to decipher what really drives success in B2B advertising.
Join Jennifer Agustin, senior director of marketing at Bizo, as she explores why display advertising works for B2B and what every marketer needs to know before getting started with this channel, including:
- How to develop the right success metrics based on your specific objectives across the marketing funnel
- The latest approaches in online targeting from demographic targeting to CRM and company targeting
- How to increase the value of your B2B brand to help increase the volume of qualified prospects in your pipeline
- The unique role of display advertising in driving leads across your entire marketing mix
- Mastering the art of online personalization to be more relevant—and not annoying—to prospects
SpringCM - 5 Ways to Automate the Work of Content Marketing -- and Save Your Sanity
Marketers hear it every day: “more content!” But even a small content marketing strategy can mean producing 40 or more content assets on an ongoing basis. That’s a whole lot of content to produce under tight deadlines. With a lot of moving pieces.
So how do we do more when we’re at the very limit of your manual tracking-followup-writing-editing-collaborating-approving-and-nagging powers? We’re searching through email attachments, tracking down the new design, and scrambling to find the latest version of whatever it was we worked on last week.
Learn how to bring some sanity to content marketing by taking these five fundamental steps:
- 1. Identify and eliminate the content hazards that keep you from being productive.
- 2. Create and manage a single global library for collateral, logos, sales tools, competitive intelligence—everything marketing
- 3. Streamline routing and approval of marketing assets with full visibility and audit trails
- 4. Capture and archive documents in one easy step to allow others to search for, find, and benefit from previous campaigns and sales tools
- 5. Make it easier to collaborate by marking-up documents online from any Internet-connected computer
You’ll learn how even small content marketing teams can scale for greater content output – without going crazy.
11:30 AM -
12:00 PM PDT
Badgeville - Five Trends for Driving Engagement
Whether its their website, online communities or social media channels, today's companies have unprecedented challenges in getting their customers to engage with core products, content and services. Knowing the ʺbuild it and they will comeʺ mentality has failed, innovative organizations are injecting powerful engagement mechanics across their core assets that help acquire customers, retain them over time and maximize their lifetime value. In this lesson, learn five key trends that world-class companies are focusing on to beat the engagement crisis.
Presented by: Chris Lynch, Director of Product Marketing, Badgeville
Janrain - Become a Data Dynamo: Audience Segmentation Techniques That Drive ROI
Big data is hotter than ever, but you don’t need oven mitts to get your hands on it. These days, marketers have access to all types of data about their consumers – demographics, interests, behaviors, transactions and so much more. The question is, how do you effectively utilize this data and make the most of it?
In this session, you will learn how to:
Presented by Michael Olson, Product Marketing Manager, Janrain
- Build richer customer profiles and develop a deep understanding of the demographics, interests and intent of your audience.
- Integrate user profile data across channels to improve your ability to segment and target
- Create data-driven email and digital marketing campaigns that resonate with your customers
MarketingProfs - Why Visual? Understanding What Visual Content Means for B2B Brands
As social media becomes more visual it is essential that brands follow suit. From image-driven networks (think Pinterest and Instagram), to more traditional social networks (like Facebook and LinkedIn), it's increasingly important for B2B busineses to leverage the power of visual content to tell their brand story.
Presented by: Corey O'Loughlin, Content Marketing Manager, MarketingProfs
|12:00 PM -
1:00 PM PDT
|CLOSING KEYNOTE - David Meernan Scott presents ʺThe New Rules of Marketing for a
The closing keynote features David Meerman Scott on “The New Rules of Marketing for a New Era.” In this presentation, David will share what's new with the New Rules including the importance of real-time marketing as well as the ideas around Newsjacking, a concept he popularized (and a new chapter in the 4th edition of his classic book The New Rules of Marketing & PR).